How did I know Shah G’s Indian restaurant?
I always keep searching for a new Indian place after I tried Rasoi, Rangoli, Mother India, and Krishna’s Place and one new place was very near to me. One of my favorite places, Rangoli is also near to this place. Thus, I have two options in the future.
How to get there?
- From Balibago go to Abacan Bridge.
- Abacan Bridge and go straight to Manila N Rd.
- You will see a police station before Angeles University Foundation.
- Turn right before the police station.
What do I like about Shah G’s Indian restaurant?
- Compare to Mother India, Shah G offers samosas. When I visit any Indian restaurant, I usually check the appetizers. Also, most Filipinos like samosas.
- Next is their pakora. I haven’t had the chance to finish it in one sitting.
- They have a large portion size. Rangoli and Rasoi both have six inches of naan but Shah’s have ten inches.
- Prices are reasonable, they are located in front of a university so most of their customers are students so they adjust their pricing.
- They accept text messages for advanced orders. I get my order for five minutes.
What are the areas for improvement?
- Since the business just started two months ago, the kitchen ventilation is not fully set. I did cry because of the spices went into my eyes when they are cooking.
- I haven’t seen any available toilet that is accessible.
- It seems that the place is good for takeout as the space is limited.
- I asked them to make aloo gobi which is not on their menu. They did make one for us but not as good as Rangoli or Rasoi.
How to reach Shah G’s Resto?
You can reach them on their Facebook Fanpage.
Ian Tanpiuco, ESL Teacher, Content Creator and Virtual Assistant.