15 years experience in IT Support (Computer and Networking Troubleshooting) and seven years experience in ESL both offline and online. Three years experience in web blogging and social media marketing.
Operation Manager – CIP English On – Angeles City, Pampanga
February 2021 – Present
Tasks and Duties
- Hire qualified English/ESL teachers (home-based)
- Train new hires
- Team management
- Quality assurance/management
- Team building and engagement
- Do lessons/classes if necessary
Online Coordinator – CIP Online English Learning – Angeles City, Pampanga
July 25, 2017 – February 2021
Junior Web Developer – CIP Online English Learning – Angeles City, Pampanga
November 11, 2016 – February 2021
Social Media Marketer – Freelance
November 2015 to September 2016
IELTS, TOEFL, Business and ESL Teacher – Clark Institute of the Philippines – Angeles City, Pampanga
January 31, 2013 – August 11, 2015
Tier 3 Support – Sutherland Global Services – Clark, Pampanga
2011 – 2012
Tier 2 Support – Sutherland Global Services – Clark, Pampanga
2009 – 2011
Email Support Representative – Sutherland Global Services – Clark, Pampanga
August 2007 to September 2009
Tasks and Duties
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via email.
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features.
- Analyzing and reporting problems with the client’s services.
- Respond to queries of customers via email in a timely and accurate way.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
Sales Technician / Computer Technician – SM City Clark – Clark, Pampanga
September 2006 to August 21, 2007